17.11.06

It's winter cleaning time! I've managed to keep the kitchen in reasonable shape for the past two weeks (something of a feat here, really), I cleaned around my desk, I finally bought my plane ticket to Manitoba for Christmas, and I'm working though a not-too-terribly-long list of mail art obligations. Notice that I didn't mention the diss. I don't even want to look at it because every time I do, it's worse than I remembered it. Sigh.

This is a long-past obligation (even older than a hand-bound book that I owe someone): a bird deco. Cute, non? It's 100% acrylics.

There's nothing below the fold.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I thought the bird was cut paper. Very nice work

Zhenia said...

Thanks! Cut paper takes soooo much time, these days. I find myself painting everything because it's quicker.

altermyworld said...

that is darling. i like it alot. I can hear her pretty song.
Ang
PS And keep your GD wings and crowns to yourself

Zhenia said...

Thank you. It already has wings, what if I put a GD crown on her you taker of the lord's name in vain, YOU?

altermyworld said...

YOU would be like everyone else........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm do YOU want that?????

Maybe GD stands for Good Dog or Granola Dogs or Grape Den. hmmmmmm

Zhenia said...

Well, she needs a gossamer dingaling crown, BG!

BG: by george

:P

altermyworld said...

hmmmmmmmmmmm and GD mean GAwd damn
:)
ANg