Yeah! Those stubby, gloopy trees shall now begin their descent down this page. I really didn't like them. I like this much better.
Once again, a vine. The design is borrowed from card no. 5 for the challenge. The background is fluid acrylics mixed with heavy-body acrylics. The main vine is silk thread, the leaf details were done with machine-embroidery thread, and the leaves themselves are konnyaku-treated Japanese tissue. The blue is steelier in person than it is in the scan.
I've also decided to parlay my vine obsession into an ATC swap over at ATCards, should you be interested in making some vine-inspired cards.
I have two more cards that I made this weekend to post. I suppose that when I get tired of writing lesson plans, I'll write about ATCs, even though I should be writing about Burian. Pfft. Anywho, if you're really impatient, you can check out my Sharpie Scout cards so far on flickr (which is a horribly addictive little site).
There's nothing below the fold.