8.8.06

Gogol Is My Co-Pilot

I've been having a lucky bureaucratic streak of late. For those of you who have already heard about my recent spate of good news from people in power, you can go on your merry way. There's nothing new to you below the fold.

I discovered today that the processing of my application for landed immigrant status has been completed. I've been deemed eligible and given the green light in principle.

I must admit, I don't really understand the whole process anymore. I don't know what's going on with the wife's sponsorship application or how long I'll need to wait before showing up at a local immigration centre and flashing my actual passport, but I don't really care. According to the immigration website, my application should still be sitting in a pile waiting to be looked at by anyone.

I am very, very lucky in more ways than I could ever possibly name.

And now I will go back to drinking my celebratory wine. North is the new west, after all.

No comments: