12.6.06

I Need Supervision

Ptichka is going out tonight, which means that I get to cook the poultry that's been marinating in lemony-peppery goodness all afternoon. Originally Ptichka was going to grill it. Now I'm going to put it in the oven because I don't like lighting the grill. I do have detailed instructions for lighting and using the grill, if I decide to go that route. I probably won't, though. I asked Ptichka, "Don't you think I should be supervised when I use the grill?" In response, she laughed. And laughed. And then laughed some more. While I am quite funny in person, I don't think that she was responding to my self-deprecating wit. I think her response means that I should indeed be supervised, which is fine by me.

There's nothing below the fold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like lighting the grill either. And really have refused to learn.
Ang

Zhenia said...

I'm going to figure it out because then I can have tasty grilled stuff even when Ptichka's not around. My love of grilled food outweighs my fear of fire.