30.5.06

This is my all-time favourite page on the Canadian Immigration site. I wish that I could say that I checked it weekly, but, no, I check it daily because I hope that more trips to the site will equal speedier processing times for my various applications. Yes, I have been that person, who pushes the elevator button until the doors open.

It would appear as though my theory about checking the processing times may just be correct, though. According to the CIC website, my latest application was entered into the system only on 29 May, which would explain why I had a brand new authorization sitting in my mailbox this afternoon. Yes. I only pray that landing is this easy, once immigration gets around to processing my application, that is.

So, anyone know of any stubborn elevators? I've got some buttons to push.

No comments: