30.5.06

The Gay Agenda

Thanks to everyone for your public and private responses to last Friday's vague post about my rough week. I am happy to say that I'm done melting down for the time being. I've even adopted a new mantra: "I am an expert." Hopefully if I say it enough times, I'll believe it. Now, I need to stop taking two-and-a-half-hour naps in the afternoon. I can't recover from them these days.

To show my appreciation, I'm going to fill you in on the details of the Gay Agenda so that you can be, well, you know, prepared.

But seriously, thanks.

There's nothing below the fold.



2 comments:

georgeious said...

that part about the gym? that is so gay, and i mean that in a seventh grader standing by the lockers being goofy kind of fashion. just being gay isn't that gay, you know.

now i must go hide in a bomb shelter before the p.c. police track me down.

(my verify is alrjmo - it seems to me like a drunken texan outside the alamo... which does have a basement, thank you.)

Zhenia said...

Have you been in the basement of the Alamo? Do you have pictures? I want to see!