21.10.05

Dear Etsy,

I love you. I really do. I love some of the stuff that people sell on you. I really do. I would buy something. Yes, yes I would BUT hardly anyone indulges in international shipping. It's all US-only crap. Wouldn't it be wonderful if I could sort searches by whether or not someone ships internationally? Yes, it would. It would lower my blood pressure because then I could act as though the US-only crowd didn't exist. And for you sellers who only ship domestically. I'll pretend like I understand. But I'd like you to know, that I could have stuff shipped to my parents before I go home next because they have a US address. But I won't. You don't deserve me. Oh, and you people out there who double and triple shipping costs for international shipping? You also don't deserve me.

Sincerely,
Zh.

__________
As if this is going to prove to my parents that I'm not a malcontent.

No comments: