1. Nervous habits? Yes. I ramble. I surf the internet. I read trash. I shake my hands at the wrist. I pace.
2. Are you double jointed? Nope. Not at all.
3. Can you roll your tongue? Another nope. But I can do this really great fish face...
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? YES! Ptichka is envious.
5. Can you blow spit bubbles? Of course. The real question should be, "Why do you blow spit bubbles?"
6. Can you cross your eyes? No but my mom can while making that really great fish face...
7. Tattoos? Nah.
8. Piercing? Never! I love my virgin ears!
9. Do you make your bed daily? I didn't used to be but now I do. Yes, I am turning into my mother.
10. Which shoe goes on first? The shoe I pick up first.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? No. I tend to stick with frisbees and balls. Maybe a bat or two.
12. On the average, how much money do you carry? I like to have twenty in my wallet because you never know when you'll need to go grocery shopping. Okay, I know that I'll need to go grocery shopping every frickin' day. Because that's how it's done in our house.
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? I used to wear my wedding band 24/7 but now I only wear it in public because I know that I'm married and Ptichka knows that I'm married.
14. Favorite piece of clothing? I don't think I have on at the moment because weight loss is making everything look like crap on me. Why don't people tell you that when you lose weight you'll hit this prolonged period when you feel better about yourself until you look in the mirror because at that point you realize that nothing bloody fits the way it should?
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? I twirl. I don't think I've ever cut it.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? Of course!
17. Do you use extra salt on your food? Only if it needs it.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet? There's a box of Cheerios that we bought for the BIL and the SIL. We wound up having eggs benedict on the grill almost every morning, though.
19. What's your favorite beverage? Coffee, beer, and water.
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? I really like Albert's Real Jamacian food but I'm not sure if that counts. I'm going to say that it does. Chippy's is also really good and I have a weakness for Wendy's.
21. Do you cook? Yes.
22. How often do you brush your teeth? At least twice a day.
23. Hair drying method. Air dry.
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? I've highlighted a couple of times and coloured a couple of times.
25. Do you swear? Yes.
26. Do you ever spit? At the dentist, when I put something nasty in my mouth, after I brus my teeth.
27. Favorite animal. Ducks
28. Favorite food. Leafy greens. Sure. Bread's also tasty.
29. Favorite month. October? May's also pretty nice. December would be better if it didn't mean end of term mayhem.
30. Favorite day. Saturday
31. Favorite cartoon. The Simpsons
32. Favorite shoe brand. Aididas
33. Favorite subject in school. Language arts
34. Favorite color. Green
35. Favorite sport. Hockey?
36. Favorite TV shows. The various Idols, CSI: NY (Gary Sinise = hott), um...I don't really watch television.
37. Favorite thing to do in the spring. Frolic outside without a coat.
38. Favorite thing to do in the summer. Sit outside and drink.
39. Favorite thing to do in the autumn. Sit inside and drink.
40. Favorite thing to do in the winter. See autumn.
41. What's in your CD player? Radiohead - The Bends
42. Person you talk most on the phone with. My mom.
43. What're you reading? Essays about Lermontov by B. M. Eikhenbaum.
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows / mirrors? Yes.
45. What color is your bedroom? Green!
46. Do you use an alarm clock? Yes.
47. Window seat or aisle? I used to be an aisle person but I realized that my fear of flying is significantly reduced if I get a window seat and stare at the ground. I think I might be claustrophobic.
48. What's your sleeping position? Fetal position.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket? No, I just use the duvet cover.
50. Do you snore? Yes. Ptichka tells me that I do it when I exhale because I'm talented.
51. Do you sleepwalk? No.
52. Do you talk in your sleep? I have.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? I used to sleep with a bear but Ptichka banished him to the closet when we moved to Toronto. I still catch her giving the bear the evil eye every now and then.
54. How about with the light on? No.
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on? No.
56. Last interesting person you met? Um...everyone's interesting. Really. Except for maybe Peter MacKay.