21.12.06

Until 2007

I'm sitting in the library computer lab and frantically entering all of my edits into my revised draft. The library is gradually emptying out as everyone prepares to take the next ten days off. Since my ten days off will begin tomorrow at 13.00, when I deposit my luggage in the cab to the airport and since I still have a mountain of work to accomplish before 13.00 tomorrow, this seems like as good a time as any to wish everyone out there a happy close to 2006.

If your 2006 sucked, I wish you a better 2007.

If your 2006 rocked, then I wish you an even rockiner 2007.

If you'd like to wish me anything, I'd love wishes for a quick and painless dissertation defense and a decent job.

If you'd like a personal wish from me for the New Year, leave me a comment.

I'll see you in the New Year. <3

There's nothing below the fold.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Of course I wish you and painless end to the diss ordeal. Just reading about all you have to do makes me anxious so I will be rooting for you all the way. Happy Holidays Z! <3 Sarah

georgeious said...

yes yes, painless diss and blah blah. of course you'll be brilliant and then find something decent. also wishing you a painless time at the airport security gate. mary said that if you can get past the checkpoint it's oddly serene at the gates.

Misa said...

Painless dissertation defense, a decent job, and wonderful holiday season. I hope your 2007 is awesome and full of fantastic, wonderful surprises.

Zhenia said...

Happy 2007 to all of you too. It's time to put on my shoes, take out the garbage, and call a cab. Whee!