28.11.06

Transformation ATC

This is my second go at a transformation ATC. You're welcome to find some sort of deeper meaning in the card, but all you really need to know is red + yellow = orange.

I've had a hard time working on these because all I want to do at the moment is work on the dissertation. Really. I read my second Czech chapter yesterday and it's actually really pretty good. I've got some cleaning up to do, I have some sources to hunt down, I have a really good point made by a friend to incorporate in my introduction (Thanks!) and make more explicit in my chapter, and I've got some background to provide. Should be tasty and done by Wednesday evening.

In case you're doubting my recent dissertation obsession, I'll offer further proof: I didn't want to watch Project Runway last night (and I didn't). It was the penultimate episode too! But, when it comes right down to it, I don't really care. It's just teevee. It is the best friggin' show on teevee, but it's teevee and my heart isn't in it these days. It's stuck in interwar Czechoslovakia.

No comments: