27.11.06

Figures

I was a bit obsessed (to the point of causing an undue amount of stress) with getting a new winter coat this season. I finally bought a coat (well, Ptichka bought me a coat) and then I had to get mittens. I have a wide array of scarves already, thank you very much. After much searching and and rejecting and frustration, I found mittens. I had wanted gloves but "one size fits all" means "too big for my hands."

So, anyhow. I am ready for winter. Bring on the snow! Right?

Wrong. It's 14 degrees celsius outside right now. It's supposed to be 17 on Wednesday.

I suppose that I'll bundle up and pretend that I'm in Antartica while looking at this blog.

There's nothing below the fold.

2 comments:

georgeious said...

are you wearing your mittens in the house while typing on the keyboard? impressive.

Zhenia said...

yes! i'm using my nose. ;-)