29.10.06

Art by the Card Challenge 2006: Card no. 24

Of all the cards I've made so far this month (and I've made 29 so far), this one is my favourite. There isn't even much in the way of competition (Okay, card no. 7 offers some competition). I mean, this card is pink and green! It's got hearts! Look at the shading! And it's far more delicate than my usual style. As Ptichka commented, "It's you but not you."

Acrylics and Pen.

Look for the rest of my cards during the next couple of days. Then, I'll return to my normal spotty blogging.

There's nothing below the fold.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This is so sweet. You are really turning them out!

Zhenia said...

"Sweet" is my middle name. ;-)

I vowed to make 30 ATCs this month and I did! Whee! There were people who were also participating in this art challenge who made 300 ATCs this month. My mind boggles.