3.6.06

Four Things Meme

Tagged via e-mail by Nici who is engaged in carpet tagging and bored out of my skull by the Prague Linguistic Circle, I'm posting a meme for you. On a Saturday too! Lucky you.

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Front desk clerk at a hotel
2. Language teacher
3. Research assistant
4. Translator

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Earth
2. Dodgeball
3. Strange Brew
4. Strike

Four places I have lived:
1. Manitowoc, Wisconsin
2. Seattle, Washington
3. Montréal, Québec
4. Toronto, Ontario

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Daily Show
2. The Colbert Report
3. Video on Trial
4. What Not to Wear

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
2. The Czech Republic
3. Russia
4. Paris

Websites I visit daily:
1. Feministe
2. Go Fug Yourself
3. Cute Overload
4. I Blame the Patriarchy

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Swiss chard
2. Cheeseburger
3. Lemon curd
4. Rapini

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. The Czech Republic
2. Seattle, Washington
3. St-Malo, Manitoba
4. South of France

Four friends that have been tagged that I think will respond
I'm not tagging anyone, but feel free to do the meme.

Four things I always carry with me
1. A writing instrument
2. Reading material related to my dissertation
3. A bus token
4. My iPod

No comments: