20.2.06

Diversions

I've hit the truly difficult part of editing my latest chapter. How can I tell? Well, I've spent the past few days avoiding it. I'm currently condensing it into a twenty-minute presentation to figure out where the very key section about Meyerhold (Meierkhol'd/Mejerchold/Мейерхольд/I'm sure that there's another possible spelling or two or three or four that could go here) on which my entire argument hangs should go. I've had several people point out that I go about things backwards (chapter --> conference presentation --> new and improved chapter) but it's the only thing that works for me. At the moment Meierkhol'd is an appendix to the chapter. I love it when that happens.

While I've been avoiding my chapter, I've been picking out a new template. I wanted something that screamed out "SPRING!" I settled for white. I still need to change the font to a sans serif one because serif seriously sucks...I should also change the various colours of various things. I should also do dishes and start dinner and continue working on my chapter. But I really don't want to.

The only fun thing about this was picking my blog description (under the blog name). Anyone know where it's from?

There's nothing below the fold.

No comments: