28.9.05

No art today because it's Wednesday or as I like to call it, my own personal hell. So, here's part of another anniversary gift. This time, from Ptichka's aunt. The first anniversary is paper, after all. I want to use these but I need to find an appropriate project. Inclusion paper is a big no-no in decos. ATCs? Yeah, maybe if I ever make them again. Maybe I'll just make a nice little art piece for the house. There's another set of inclusion paper Ptichka's aunt gave us. Maybe I'll scan it later. There are a heck of a lot of maybes in this post. I guess that I'm tired and have no urge to face my to do list.

The autumn piece I posted a couple of days ago is going to be hoarded for a bit before I decide what to do with it. There is not autumn swap. Free expression? Starter? Oh, I don't know. I'm tired and won't be home until 22.00. I'll think about it later.

No comments: