17.7.06

Monday Garden Blogging Has Been Cancelled Due to Heat

I am the first person to admit that I am a total wimp when it comes to heat. I hate it. Hate. It. I refuse to go out into it unless I have to, which is why I took no garden pictures this weekend. On Saturday, which was also hot, I spent the day preparing for a good, old-fashioned debauch with les boys. Much food and alcohol was consumed. Ptichka even made an ice cream cake!

Sunday was even hotter (41 with the humidex), so neither Ptichka nor I ventured out, even though our supply of dairy products was running low. Scarce dairy supplies = eh coffee.

Today is also hot, so you'll have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday before I snap pictures of the garden. We have been eating beans and zucchini, though. Beans and zucchini, beans and zucchini, and then some more zucchini. Yum!

There's nothing below the fold.

No comments: