4.2.06

So...what do you think?

I used to have another blog that started life as an academic blog but I just recently put an end to it because posting had become such a chore. I also didn't like the way I was keeping aspects of my life separate, especially since the recently deceased blog was half-assedly dedicated to the aspect of my life that I liked the least, the academy.

So, I'm contemplating becoming whole again on the internets and making this blog not only my crafty blog but also my every-other-aspect-of-my-life blog.

Any thoughts?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I say go for it!

Anonymous said...

I wrassle with that myself a bit too. Today as a matter of fact, I wondered if I should talk more about web design and other similar techy-talk because that's a lot of what I actually do. But you know what? I don't want to put myself to sleep.

Talk about what YOU want to talk about darlin'! It's your space. We're listening. :)

Zhenia said...

I've decided to integrate. I'm tired of being schizophrenic for appearence's sake.

It did kind of hurt, though, to see my old blog missing from some other people's blogrolls. Oh well. It's time to mov beyond the academy.