24.9.05

BeautifulPaperLand: The Warehouse Sale Day 2

I went back this afternoon for the last half an hour of the sale. Not much had been marked down. There were some new items that had not been put out yesterday and judging by the remaining sheet of chiyogami, the selection was better. The kozo table had hardly been touched, which was sad. The notecards were cheaper but they sucked. I bought a piece of natural-coloured lokta, five tissue sample books for a buck a piece, and some envelopes. The individual envelopes weren't any cheaper but the packs of twenty-five envelopes were marked down to two-fifty. I bought four packs: two different pink ones for Ptichka's inicipient card-making business, one pack that matches some of the stationery we bought yesterday, and blue-grey pearl pack because I liked them.

Then I did some grocery shopping and now I am tired from the walk there and back. Maybe I'll just go to bed.

No comments: